Hello & Welcome
This is my first blog
& this is an introduction to the author-myself
I would just like to mention, I have never taken blogging seriously.. until today. Today is the day I start blogging regularly. Do you want to know why? I graduate this May, and my life is just beginning to unfold, unravel with surprises and spike my anxiety! I never thought the day would come where I could finally graduate with a college degree. Its exciting but its starting to drive me insane when I think about all that i want to do in my field/major & how to get where I want to be. Does anyone ever have their life planned out for after graduation? OR does anyone know how to make “grown up” decisions anymore… because I think I am lost and I have been a “grown up” for 5 years now (I am 23 now). Want to know what my major is? Exercise Science. Yes, it’s about “fitness” and “wellness” but for your sake, I have managed to go beyond that narrow way of thinking & for that reason.. I am now writing my own blogs. I hope to be a personal trainer, yes, and maybe own a gym (although its not necessary), wellness coach, corporate fitness muskateer and fitness guru of all types.. with a sprinkle of travelling & meeting new people who are like minded in my field and create this huge empire.. & finally being a mogul of “health and fitness”. Now you can understand my frustrations, I have big dreams! I am going to list a few things about me.. so I can save time & get straight to the point…
- I have two younger siblings, one who is in college (whom i’ll refer to plenty) & the other is 7 (and he might be part of the reason why I make some of you smile when reading my blog.
- Part time job helping the mentally handicap/full time student
- I reside in Ohio (yes it’s cold about this time of year & I hate it)
- I have lived in Colorado and Texas ( I loved Colorado)
- I live with roommates (I’ll probably talk about some of them as well)
- I graduate May 2016 in case no one read the paragraph stating that
- I am 5’8 (this is important when i start to refer to myself in blogs)
- my weight will be announced in many of my blogs .. yippee for me.
- I am a female.
- I workout 4-5 times a week & working on eating much healthier ..
- I am not perfect.. so when it comes to my blogs, read with no expectations of learning anything and leave here realizing I just blew your mind
- I appreciate all comments (negative and positive alike) only because I can respect honesty.
- I will try really hard to post everyday, but don’t get mad if i skip some days.. i have a life too.
- Sometimes my grammar is excellent, other days.. I just say “bunk it” they get the point.
- It’s a requirement to get to know me, because otherwise I may offend you (not on purpose)
Purpose of my blogs (after this one)
I want to help people to realize health and fitness should be a lifestyle change, should not be used as a New Years resolution or a fad. I hope to open up the eyes of the blind & arrogant, I want to educate myself and others on health , fitness, wellness, mental and physical. I just want to make someone smile & choose to be happy with who they are and how they look. Society has failed you & I want everyone to know.. being skinny is not the goal.. being healthy & living healthier.. that’s important. You can be any size and still be unhealthy, don’t judge a book by its Cover!!! get facts before judging people behind their backs. Keep an open mind & follow me on my path..Thank you for reading
It was nice to meet you.