I want to thank Sasha for nominating me for a beautiful award, I have yet to have this award, so it something new. I just recently started following Sasha’s blog and can understand why she was nominated for this same award, her content is very good, and she seems like a very sweet person to get to know. I hope many of you will have a look at her page.
I also hope that this award will bring sunshine to other bloggers, and smiles to all my readers. I appreciate the given support from all of you and hopefully you will enjoy both my answers and questions!
“The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who inspire and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.”
My answers to Sasha:
- If you get a chance to leave someone out of your life, who would it be? Hm, probably my ex. Not for any particular reason, but possibly because I will soon move on.
- How do you express your passion in blogging? I don’t think I necessarily express it, I suppose I just write and people can tell it is one of my many passions.
- What is your favorite past time and why? I would say either playing video games, or drinking wine while watching movies because they are both semi relaxing and doesn’t take much of my brain power to do either one. lol
- What is your opinion on love & marriage? Well, I am bias because I never wanted to get married, never have been married and would much rather have someone to call mine without all the extra paperwork. Love, never been in love with anyone I have been with either. I think marriage and love are overused and disrespected. I think too many people jump the bandwagon thinking it makes them a better person, and honestly, you just wasted your time because you ended up hurting yourself and someone else with false feelings & false promises. I commend the elderly couples who stay together and make things seem beautiful, they are truly the only people who I can look up to when it comes to love and marriage.
- what was the last thing you did something for a first time? Um, a new exercise.
- What is your idea of having fun, and with whom? My idea of having fun is naked in bed with someone I am dating. JK.JK. Seriously though, something that either makes me laugh, travel, or meeting a someone new. With whom, doesn’t matter. In all honesty, fun is what you make it. I think laying in bed watching netflix is fun. LOL, but I also think moon walking in Walmart is fun too.
- What is the biggest dream in your life which you know that it won’t happen or you won’t achieve? Being a famous musician (singer, dancer)
- If you come to know that, you are going to die tomorrow, what would you do today? I would spend it like it was my last
- How you got the idea or thought of blogging, how did it start and when? My professor gave me the idea of blogging, and it started Dec. 2015 while in college.
- Do you believe in soulmates and if yes, why? I don’t know anymore. I don’t think I do.
Here are my questions for the nominees:
- Do you believe in giving people second chances?
- Would you give your life for someone else you didn’t know if it saved theirs?
- Is there a difference between ‘being in love’ and ‘I love you’?
- Have you ever been bullied, if yes, when and why?
- Do you believe in life after death?
- If given a chance to, would you have taken a different path in life?
- Could you kill someone to save your own life?
- What would you do if you knew tomorrow we would all die?
- If the world rid of all of its clothes and we had to walk around nude, how would you manage?
- Do you blog for recreation or for work?
- The marriage maze
- Tikeetha T