Staying fit during the Holidays is hard, but you can do it.
If Christmas and the following holidays have you worrying about how to stay on track to a healthier new you, then worry no more because I have some great ideas I would like to share & a couple of links at the top that will get you started!
- Stay active & stay moving if possible.
- proportion your plate, make sure you have a mix of everything
- eat dessert; just keep in mind how much of it
- gain some support and share your stories of your fitness goals and achievements
- meet some likeminded people who also enjoy fitness
- lessen the stress & smile; mental health is just as important
Share these ideas with your peers & make it something you do each holiday after the next!
I will not be posting tomorrow because of it being Christmas, look forward to hearing from me again sometime after Christmas. Enjoy this holiday with family, friends, and laughter.
If you are spending this Christmas/holiday alone, keep your head up and stay positive! Dedicate your time helping other families and volunteering at local churches, soup kitchens, or local places. It’s never easy to go through a holiday alone, but it can be done and sometimes it has to be done for whatever reason it may be. I believe the beauty of a holiday comes from the person’s heart. Presents, food, peers those are all something that goes into a holiday but it is the person’s heart that makes a holiday worthwhile. Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday &Happy New Year! Please comment, share & continue to follow me.
Your Blogger Shay-lon