I have never heard of this award before, something different and I don’t own a cat but still think this is neat, thank you TheHangryRunner for nominating me for this award, I feel very pleased. For starters, she is a great person to chat with and someone who really stays honest with you when it comes to her thoughts and she is an avid runner as well (which I am jealous of) because she is able to run great lengths that I only dream of doing someday. She just recently got nominated for the Liebster award, so check out her answers to my questions.
And now The Rules:
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
- If money was not an issue, what would you do? Be less stress out.
- What is your guilty pleasure? I don’t have one. Weird? I know.
- What is one thing you have to have? Relationships with others, I need to stimulate my mind with conversation, laughing, crying, etc with others, I need to have someone who I can talk to, whether it be with family, friends, or someone I am dating. I am social bird, I like having relationships with people and socializing. I may not need it ALL the time, but going through life without it, well.. could be harsh.
My questions for you are:
- Which is worse, living the rest of your life poor or alone?
- Do you think giving to charity makes someone a good person?
- What makes you think the world still has good in it?
My nominees are:
- Shawna’s View
- My Nomadic CrossFit experience
Looking forward to reading your answers.