I have been nominated for this award by wanderfullyliving. I am thankful they have decided to nominate me. I am a new follower of their blog and I enjoy their wonderful post on life, travel and some health/fitness post! very good theme on their blog as well (makes it easy for me to find topics and read through their post). The fact they are a new blog and have already been nominated for this award, says a lot about their content and how they capable of capturing a good audience. I always tell myself, when people nominate me it is because they appreciate my work and I believe that goes the same for them. Thank you!
What is a Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. It’s a great way to discover great blogs by new bloggers and support one and another in the blogging community. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Rules of the Award
Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blogs.
Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you.
Nominate other bloggers to receive the award and write them several new questions.
List the rules and display the Liebster Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
I am nominating…
Questions for me to answer:
- What made you start blogging, and how long have you been?
I started blogging when I was in my last semester of college – my professor had his class at the time do a blog and I wasn’t in his class but I was interested in doing the project (he was my biomechanics professor – exercise science related) and since him and I grew to be close when it came to my career goals and becoming a personal trainer, he thought it would be an awesome idea for me to start blogging because he knew I could offer so much doing so. I have been doing it since Dec. 2015.
- What is your dream career and why? My dream career is to be a personal trainer and nutritional coach/ wellness coach. Among those two things, I also hope to become a paid fitness/health blogger for a magazine or a huge fitness company. It would be a perk to eventually own a gym and also become a motivational speaker about fitness/health. There is so much to offer in my field, I even gave thought in perhaps becoming a strength and conditioning coach since I have done that and enjoyed working with college athletes. If I can become a fitness mogul and be some kind of difference in this field- THAT WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE DREAM. ❤
- Where is your favourite travel destination, and why? This is a good question, I haven’t traveled nearly everywhere I would like to travel, but from the places I have visited, I enjoyed going to Colorado ( I resided here for awhile) and I enjoyed Pittsburgh (I dated someone from here) – those two places were really unique and different than where I reside now.
- What is your number one piece of advice to new bloggers? I would tell new bloggers to blog and don’t be afraid of what others may think of your writing because there is ALWAYS someone who cares about something you write about. Trust me when I say this.
- If you could go anywhere right now where would it be, and why? I would go to a bigger city, perhaps warmer place.
- Tell us about your worst travel experience. Probably driving from Colorado to Ohio or vice versa with my mom and siblings, my mom gets too intense during long trips. LOL.
Questions for my nominees:
- Do you believe in giving people “second chances”?
- What was your favorite childhood cartoon or show you enjoyed watching?
- Favorite board game?
- Do you prefer hamburgers or hotdogs?
- Do you cry at sappy movies?
- One thing you love about yourself?
Hope all of you nominated will enjoy my questions and answers!