a little over a year ago, I moved to Columbus after accepting a full time position as a personal trainer at a small studio — it was fun while it lasted and helped me to meet people within the community and do what I love to do : TRAIN CLIENTS!
I decided after 11 months that I wanted to heightened my career and start my own business, I wanted to be my own boss, by my own person, train clients based on my philosophy around fitness, pick and choose clients based on their needs and what I was capable of & more importantly choose clients that I WANT TO TRAIN & not feel forced to work with individuals that I didn’t see ‘eye-to-eye’ with. I have been personal training for over 8 years now and I have always wanted more out of my career, wanted more out of my future and wanted more out of myself — I don’t like being stagnant for long & I always look for ways to elevate myself and others around me in a positive way. This is a new journey that I am taking & to be honest, I have no idea how it will turn out — successful or not, I want to give it a go & give it my all!
I am pleased to announce that I have finally opened my doors to taking on clients to train to be apart of #WonderWomanFitness. I have created a ‘personal training’ page that has a list of my services & pricing (feel free to contact me with any questions). All the while, I want my audience to understand what it means to be apart of #WonderWomanFitness & what it stands for — the ‘WHY’ it is important to me.
- You Have Strength — WonderWoman is a strong chick, for sure & I want my clients (male or female) to feel strong, be strong mentally & physically — you will have days you feel weak, days you feel down, but know you are strong enough to overcome.
- You Are Disciplined – Taking control of your behavior (i.e showing up to your sessions)
- You Have Courage – Trying something new
- You Are Independent – I would love to train everyone forever , BUT eventually I want to see all my clients move forward with the knowledge I’ve shared with them and do things on their own.
- You Are Confident – I can’t hand you confidence, but I can help you build on your confidence by helping you see what you are capable of when you “try” and when you give it your all. This will hopefully carry over in your life outside of the gym and you will feel confident about who you are and what you can do!
- You Are Humble – being humble doesn’t mean you can’t be excited when you PR , or that you can’t be happy with your success — I want you to be proud of all your hard work inside the gym , but remember you still have more you can learn and plenty more room to grow
- You Are Love / Be Kind To Yourself (& others) – Love yourself, love who you are , what you are about and be the person you want to be inside and out — Don’t allow society to tell you what body to have, how to eat, what being “attractive” looks like, how to “fit in” with other people — what you want out of being fit & healthy is up to you to determine & my job to guide you, help motivate & inspire you, keep you accountable, show you, and give you the tools needed to reach your goals.
This is just some of things that I want my training to help instill in people & something I want all my clients to remember when they step into the gym and they start their training — WonderWoman is more than a pretty face superhero, she has all these qualities & more — just like yourself & I find these qualities important in order to be successful in life.
With this now being official, I will try to keep my blog updated 1-2 times a week to start off & as time goes, I hope to make it 3-4 times a week and eventually daily once things start rolling. Everyone on and off my blog can enroll in training ( I do offer virtual training) so if I have followers from other places in the world, you are not left out, I am open to training you as well!
Thank you to all those who have been more than patient with me as I start this new journey, it has taken me a lot longer than I had planned but I am so happy I am taking this leap. Take note that my website will change with time & I plan on adding more things to the website to make it fun, and attract new prospects as well as keep my readers involved — so any feedback is good feedback if it can help me better myself as a professional blogger/ and or personal trainer.