I would like to thank my dear friend PoojaG for choosing to nominate me for this tag, also my first time participating. I love summer, so this sounded like a neat idea. Also, if you have not already, check out her blog, she just recently hit 3,000 followers on her blog so go wish her a congrats!
Live in a tree house or a castle?
Part of me says a tree house because I do enjoy nature, but part of me says a castle because it would be a fun experience and offer some good history. That is a toss up, but if the tree house was really cool and built nicely & the weather was always sunny, I would probably choose a tree house.
Be able to sing beautifully or dance beautifully?
Definitely sing beautifully, because I already dance fairly well. lol.
Ride a horse or a camel?
A horse. Although a camel would be a fun new experience.
Know a fairy or a unicorn?
Have a backyard that was a huge bounce house or a huge ball pit?
Huge ball pit, I always did like those when I went to Chuck ee cheese
Travel or stay home?
Be able to fly or be able to breathe under water?
Know where you’re going or have it be a surprise?
Know where I am going .. not all surprises are good ones.
Be on a boat or on an airplane?
I have never been on a plane and i might have been on a boat once but don’t remember, so it would be awesome to be on either one!
Be able to see in the dark or be able to never get tired?
Be able to see in the dark, that would be interesting
Go on a vacation to the beach or to the mountains?
Since I have never been to a beach, a beach would be my choice. I live in Colorado so I know what the mountains are like 😀
Have picnics in the forest or in the park?
Hm. I have had them at a park before and enjoyed it but wouldn’t mind giving a forest a try just to see what it would be like.
Swim in the ocean or swim in a pool?
I have never been swimming in an ocean but I feel like it would heighten my anxiety unless I could see through the water clearly. I will say pool just to be safe! lol 😀 but want the opportunity to swim in the ocean.
Be a dolphin or a cheetah?
Cheetah, it is my favorite animal 🙂
Be able to make people laugh or be able to make people trust you?
I am already pretty comical and people normally always laugh around me, so I would say trust me.
Be surprised by a present or be able to pick what you get?
Be surprised, I am a simple gal, anything someone gets me is usually sweet and very awesome – it is the thought that counts.
Eat popsicles or watermelon?
Go camping or stay in a hotel?
I have stayed in some really nice hotels, and haven’t been camping in a long time, so camping it is.
Do art or read?
I suck at art, so read!
Experience an epic waterslide or an epic zip line?
Oh this is a hard one because I would love either one, I love thrills like this.
Here are the questions so you can copy them!
- live in a tree house or a castle?
- be able to sing beautifully or dance beautifully?
- ride a horse or a camel?
- know a fairy or a unicorn?
- have a backyard that was a huge bounce house or a huge ball pit?
- travel or stay home?
- be able to fly or be able to breathe under water?
- know where you’re going or have it be a surprise?
- be on a boat or on an airplane?
- be able to see in the dark or be able to never get tired?
- go on a vacation to the beach or to the mountains?
- have picnics in the forest or in the park?
- swim in the ocean or swim in a pool?
- be a dolphin or a cheetah?
- be able to make people laugh or be able to make people trust you?
- be surprised by a present or be able to pick what you get?
- eat popsicles or watermelon?
- go camping or stay in a hotel?
- do art or read?
- experience an epic waterslide or an epic zip line?
For more tags, click here
Share, like, comment and follow.