It has been forever since I posted a new recipe on the blog, so I am going to try to do it more regularly like I had planned in the beginning, bare with me. The foods/recipes I choose, I choose either because I have made them before, I have tried them before (someone else made it), because they are easy enough for me to make — therefore hopefully easy enough for all of you as well, or because they interest me enough to share with all of you. Typically I get my recipes off of Pinterest, but sometimes they are of my own or family member and/or close friend.
I love wraps, they are simple to make and are very filling depending on the size you make them. Not to mention you can stuff them with whatever your heart deserves, making them as healthy and hearty as you would like or as unhealthy as you please. LOL The world is your oyster when creating a wrap. This particular recipe is the “BLT wrap” — for those of you who don’t know what BLT means: bacon, lettuce, tomato BUT of course there will be added ingredients to make it extra delicious, but feel free to play around the ingredients to your liking.
- 10 slices of bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (quartered)
- dash of salt and pepper
- 2 cups of shredded lettuce
- 4 burrito sized tortillas
- 3 oz of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- In a small bowl, combine the quartered grape tomatoes with the dash of salt and pepper
- Inside a another small bowl, combine the soften cream cheese with mayo and dijon mustard (mix well)
- In a large bowl, combine bacon, lettuce and tomato with the sauce
- divide the mixture evenly among the 4 tortillas
- Roll the wrap tightly and cut in half on a diagonal
As said before you may substitute ingredients to your preferences. Enjoy!