Well, this isn’t my first rodeo with the mystery blogger award, but I always enjoy being able to add something hopefully new to the questions. No matter how many times I have done these awards, they never get old, because it is like sharing everything about me all over again and then spreading the positive vibes to others so that I can learn about them. Thank you https://ashleygulley.com/ for nominating me for this award, definitely awesome of you and much appreciated – go check out her blog and leave her some comments under her nomination as well! 😀
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma Thank you for creating this award! – https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/
Here are the rules:
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Questions From Ashley to me:
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because my Professor in college brought it to my attention when he gave it his students as a project – at the time, I was not in his class, but only talking to him after and during his class because he wanted to help me reach my career goals and give me advice.
- What is your favorite thing about blogging? My favorite thing about blogging is having the chance to grow a community of people, I enjoy connecting with others and so this is my way of doing that.
- What are you currently reading and/or obsessively watching? Well I finished up the books my friend gave me – some Stephen King books (first time reading his books) and I did happen to enjoy them, I am hoping to buy some more books soon so I can continue to read because I enjoy it. I haven’t been watching a whole lot of TV lately, but I plan on watching the new season of the Orange is the new black on netflix and hopefully finishing my other show Shameless on netflix as well 😀
- What is your dream vacation? As long as it is someplace warm and pretty, I don’t care at this point! lol
- What makes you laugh!? Well stupid shit of course! lol 😀
3 things about me:
- I am 5’8
- I love to cook
- I always win in the game of Monopoly when people don’t cheat.
I have nominated:
Questions for my nominees:
- Favorite kind of ice cream?
- Do you prefer to cook or bake?
- Have you ever went skinny dipping?
- How do you find ideas/topics to write about in your blog?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
I don’t have a BEST post, because my shit good all the time! LOL , jk. I just don’t ever go back and read my older post to decide which is best, but based off the likes and views, I will choose this one.. https://fitness9555.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/talk-less-do-more-actions-speak-for-themselves/
Thanks for reading, and appreciate all of your support readers! Cheers