Workout from Yesterday –
Warm up: 2-3 minutes of DB step ups (30 lb)
- Side lateral raise: 3 x 12-15, 20 lb. (1 minute cardio acceleration: DB step ups – 30 lb)
- Standing front barbell raise over head: 3 x 12-15, 20 lb. (1 minute cardio acceleration: mountain climbers)
- seated bentover rear delt raise: 20 lb. (1 minute cardio acceleration: DB clean – 30 lb)
- leg extensions: 4 x 12-15, 70 lb. ( 1 minute cardio acceleration: skipping in place)
- seated calf raise: 3 x 12-15, 100 lb. (1 minute cardio acceleration: med ball slam)
- Donkey calf raises OR leg press calf raise: 3 x 12-15, 140 lb. (1 minute cardio acceleration: jump rope)
Remember: I do the cardio acceleration between each set in the exercises.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIrhf0FpxoQk4F_bznTjIg
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ShayFitnessWonderWoman/
Google + https://plus.google.com/+ShaylonMoss
2 thoughts on “Week One|Day 5| 6 weeks to shreds”
WordPress allows retroactive posting if you’d like a workout session to post on the day it was performed.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hm, thank you, something to think about. Might be helpful.