What is your favorite song? What does it mean to you?
Honestly, I love music, It matches my mood when I listen to a certain song. Depending on how I feel, will depend on what I listen to, I don’t think I have one favorite song, but I do have favorites that I listen to more than others or that have significance to my life in some way. I’ll keep the list somewhat short because it’s constantly growing & hopefully some of you will share some of the same likes for the songs listed.
In no particular order:
- Ally Hills – “wrong”
- Lana Del Rey- “gods and monsters”
- Lana Del Rey” – Young and beautiful”
- Lana Del Rey- “Born to die”
- In this moment- “whore”
- Skid row- ” I remember you”
- Linkin Park- “one more light”
- Luke Combs- “Hurricane”
- Thomas Rhett- “Marry me”
- Prince- “doves cry”
- Melanie Martinez-“Pity party”
- Melanie Martinez- “dollhouse”
- The 1975- “somebody else”
- Gwen Stefani- “4 in the morning”
- Melanie Martinez- “Mrs Potato head”
- Halsey- “Hopeless”
- Daya- “new”
- Bryce Vine- “Drew Barrymore”
- Jose Gonzalez- “Stay Alive”
- Auli’ i Cravalho- “How far i’ll go” (Moana movie) Disney movie
I do listen to rap and hip hop as well, but most of the songs don’t hold meaning to me, which is why I didn’t list any of them, they are usually to get me pumped up, dance to, or have a good time to. There are a few love songs that I like listening to as well that I didn’t list because they are for more intimate settings, lol. Most of the time, I enjoy songs that can help me to get my thoughts and emotions out & obviously if I can relate to it, like the beat and chorus, etc. Many things go into me liking a song, so the ones on the list I probably have listened to more than 100 times each and enjoy but as I have mentioned before, there are more songs that I haven’t listed that I enjoy as well.
Share what your favorite song is, or songs. Let me know why & feel free to follow & like the page!