Today I wanted to try my max 125 lbs to make sure it was still the max, and I didn’t lose strength, and thankfully I did it! now I obviously want to increase it, but I needed to make sure I was still capable of lifting this weight. Bench is my weakest of the three lifts, always has been, so I would especially hate starting over with it.
- Resistance band reverse fly: 4 x 25, green
- Resistance band chest press: 4 x 25, green
- resistance band triceps kickback: 4 x 25, green
- Barbell bench press: 3 x 1-2, 120 lbs
- Barbell bench press: 1 x 1, 125 lbs
- DB chest press: 3 x 6-8, 90 lbs
- Cable triceps kickback: 3 x 6-8 each arm, 30 lbs
- DB reverse fly: 3 x 6-8, 40 lbs
For some reason I felt sickly, like I wanted to vomit, so I only did 2 sets of each instead of 3.
- kettlebell alternating shoulder press: 3 x 6-8, 8kg
- DB incline reverse fly: 3 x 6-8, 30 lbs
- Medicine ball overhead triceps extension: 3 x 6-8, 10 lbs
I started in on my cardio workout but I was so tired that I fell asleep on the stationary bike within 8 minutes of starting, so I decided to call it quits. I couldn’t function being that tired.