Now me personally, I am not a huge fan of watermelon — I will eat it but not very often or very much of it and I don’t particularly love watermelon flavored candies or drinks. I have yet to try this recipe but figured for those of you who enjoy fruits and especially the watermelon, this would make a good recipe to share with the family.
This recipe is gluten free, vegan friendly and healthy! Yum
- One watermelon, rind removed and cut into long fry like shapes
- 2 tsp of tajin classic seasoning
- 1 cup of coconut yogurt — for the dip
- Zest and juice of one lime – for the dip
- 1 tbsp of coconut sugar- for the dip
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, lime juice and zest, and coconut sugar — then set aside
- On a plate, scatter watermelon fries & sprinkle Tajin seasoning
- Serve with dip & enjoy!
For more recipes by this cook, follow her website https://www.abbeyskitchen.com/watermelon-fries/