What are your pet peeves?
- I have a few pet peeves that I shall list:
- when people chew gum loudly/obnoxiously
- when people speak with food in their mouth
- when people don’t use their turn signals
- when people are telling you something & you are trying to make sense of the story but they continue to change it
- when someone interrupts my karaoke moment to a song I like it
- when someone leaves either urine or water on the toilet seat without cleaning it up & you end up sitting on it — so gross.
- Having to use public restrooms ( I don’t using them because you don’t get any privacy)
- when people talk to myself or others in a condescending manner
- when people ride my bumper very closely
- when someone can’t repair/do something and refuse to let you try because they couldn’t do it.
- When people text like this: GUrLz ..
What are some of your pet peeves, leave the answer in the comments. Don’t forget to share, like, and follow the blog for more self discovery post.
Create a chain reaction (share):
Published by WonderWoman & Fit
You can assume I have a love for fitness & a love for Wonderwoman -- both assumptions are correct.
I am an ACSM certified personal trainer of 8+ years -- I currently reside in Ohio and live a simplistic life at the age of 29. If I am not lifting, I am eating, sleeping, traveling, exploring, or movie watching. I recently moved during a pandemic, now I am focused on self care (self love), building a business of my own in personal training, becoming a professional blogger, starting a podcast and doing things that make me happy! I am a sister, daughter, and loyal friend --- I love everyone's dog and I am on a mission to pet as many dogs as possible everywhere I go! LOL.
My mission is to talk health (physical/mental), design programming, motivational speak, learn, grow, prosper, build others and make as many people smile as possible because I want nothing more than to be the change I seek in the world.
View more posts