What causes you to be anxious?
- Running late
- Starting a new job
- moving to a new location (new state, city, new roommates, etc)
- traveling someplace new on my own
- being in crowded spaces
- having to make difficult decisions
- not feeling financially secure or having to worry about finances/bills
- driving in bad weather
- weight gain, body fat increase (self image)
- failing at something
- First dates
- when I lose something important to me
- when other people around me are having a bad day — & their attitudes toward me are negative
- when people are talking badly about me in my presence.
- being involved in confrontations
- talking on the phone
- adulting sometimes
These are are just a short list of things that cause me to be anxious. Feel free to add your own list in the comment section.
Create a chain reaction (share):
Published by WonderWoman & Fit
You can assume I have a love for fitness & a love for Wonderwoman -- both assumptions are correct.
I am an ACSM certified personal trainer of 8+ years -- I currently reside in Ohio and live a simplistic life at the age of 29. If I am not lifting, I am eating, sleeping, traveling, exploring, or movie watching. I recently moved during a pandemic, now I am focused on self care (self love), building a business of my own in personal training, becoming a professional blogger, starting a podcast and doing things that make me happy! I am a sister, daughter, and loyal friend --- I love everyone's dog and I am on a mission to pet as many dogs as possible everywhere I go! LOL.
My mission is to talk health (physical/mental), design programming, motivational speak, learn, grow, prosper, build others and make as many people smile as possible because I want nothing more than to be the change I seek in the world.
View more posts
2 thoughts on “365 Days of Self Discovery: Feelings & Emotions”
Thanks for the useful information. By the way, you can read my blog, there are a lot of interesting things on this topic. Here is a link https://casinoonlineca.ca
No problem 🙂 Thank you for sharing the link