Who do you look up to?
- There used to be a time I would have a list of people whom I considered role models, including my mom because something about these people made me want to be more like them when I “grew up” but now, when this question comes my way, I don’t list names because I realized the type of people I look up to are those who
- Have done something positive without looking to reap reward or an applause, something positive for others (small or big)
- someone who knows what it’s like to struggle for a duration of time; maybe even thought about throwing in the towel but instead of giving up, they managed to overcome their obstacles and make something of themselves & use their growth and journey as a way to teach others and inspire others and give people hope.
- People who have impacted the world in a positive way
- those who have worked hard in order to reach success
- those who are realist — see the world for what it is and don’t sugar coat things
- people who were against the odds with their back against the wall that continued to fight instead of made into a victim.
- people who choose love over hate in any situation because that’s hard to do when you’ve been through some crap
- people who can forgive easily — I struggle with this a lot myself.
One thought on “365 Days of Self Discovery: Your Relationships”
my parents will always come first, then God!