- DB chest press: 4 x 25, 30 lbs
- EZ bar bentover rows: 4 x 25, 20 lbs
- Triceps extension machine: 4 x 25, 35 lbs
- Barbell bench press: 5 x 10 x 60%, 75 lbs
- DB bench press: 5 x 10, 50 lbs, 60 lbs, 70 lbs
- Barbell bentover row: 5 x 10, 65 lbs, 75 lbs, 80 lbs
- Smith machine one handed row: 5 x 10, 50 lbs
- Floor row: 5 x 10, 100 lbs, 110 lbs
- Assisted dips: 5 x 10, 90 lbs
- Wide grip assisted pull ups: 5 x 10, 100 lbs, 110 lbs, 120 lbs
- Stair stepper: 8 minutes, level 8
Create a chain reaction (share):
Published by WonderWoman & Fit
You can assume I have a love for fitness & a love for Wonderwoman -- both assumptions are correct.
I am an ACSM certified personal trainer of 8+ years -- I currently reside in Ohio and live a simplistic life at the age of 29. If I am not lifting, I am eating, sleeping, traveling, exploring, or movie watching. I recently moved during a pandemic, now I am focused on self care (self love), building a business of my own in personal training, becoming a professional blogger, starting a podcast and doing things that make me happy! I am a sister, daughter, and loyal friend --- I love everyone's dog and I am on a mission to pet as many dogs as possible everywhere I go! LOL.
My mission is to talk health (physical/mental), design programming, motivational speak, learn, grow, prosper, build others and make as many people smile as possible because I want nothing more than to be the change I seek in the world.
View more posts
2 thoughts on “Bench Week 5”
Looks like a great workout. Keep up the good work!
Thank you so much 🙂