What were the good things you remember from your childhood?
- Being outside all the time with my younger brother playing sports, riding our bikes, playing with the neighbor kids, and skateboarding
- My mom taking us to get ice cream before heading to the car wash
- My mom making it a habit to buy us a cookie whenever we went shopping at the mall — I would always choose M&M and my mom would get peanut butter cookies 🙂
- Playing basketball ALL THE TIME! lol That was my life most days
- The holidays always being HUGE, so many people and food
- Christmas, our Christmas every year was amazing, we would always get whatever we wanted, it was always exciting
- My mom always being a great cook, she always cooked us a full course meal. We loved her cooking & still do
- My younger brother and I staying up extremely late playing video games together
- spending time with my grandma at her house. I would always watch my favorite Disney VHS movie from her HUGE collection (she still has all the Disney VHS movies) and my favorite to watch was “The Lion King”.
- Going to the park for hours
- Sledding during the winter
- playing kickball with my childhood friend and younger brother each summer
- Dancing in front of the TV in the living room to Backstreet Boys, Usher, NSYNC, etc it was how I learned how to dance — self taught
- Walking to school with my younger brother – he always walked super slow, it made me pissed off most mornings, lol