- 1 lb of raw shrimp, peeled & cleaned
- 5 tbsp of softened butter
- 3-4 large cloves of garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper
- fresh or dried parsley to use as a garnish
- lemon wedges (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Spread butter evenly on the bottom of the baking dish
- sprinkle crushed garlic over the butter
- add the shrimp
- bake for 7 minutes, then stir/turn shrimp, then bake for another 7-10 minutes
- squeeze a lemon wedge if desired and garnish with parsley
This dish would probably go great as part of a pasta dish, or as a side to a steak, even possibly adding it to a salad might be okay.
How many of you are shrimp fans? let me know in the comment section!