I will just mention that DELOAD week means lesser weights — so my deload week will be with my core lifts and assistance exercises as well; normally it will be around 40-60 percent of my 1-RM.
- Standing barbell shoulder press: 3 x 5
- 40% of 90% of 1-RM: 30 lb
- 50% of 90% of 1-RM: 40 lb
- 60% of 90% of 1-RM: 45 lb
I had to use the EZ bar for the first two because the barbell weights 45 lb
- Clean & Press: 5 x 8, 6, 3, 100 lb
- Standing DB straight arm front delt raise above head: 5 x 8, 20 lb
- Arnold DB press: 5 x 8, 40 lb
Four rounds of:
- Jumping jacks: 60 reps
- burpees: 20 reps
Monday marks a HUGE accomplishment for me. I performed a clean press for the first time and was able to do 100 lb, I have never push pressed 100 lb before, let alone doing it with the clean at the same time. I did take a video of me performing 4 reps: https://www.instagram.com/shaylon_fitnesswonderwoman/?hl=en (scroll down the IG a few and you will see the video) I feel really good about it and hopefully my weights will continue to increase along with my strength.