If you are on my Facebook, you probably already know the good news…
But many of you are not, so I have some positive news to share with my fellow readers ..
Today was an overall good day, after my workout this morning, I had to train a client and then I had to work the front counter til 8pm at the gym but many things happened today that made me smile and many things have happened since today, that have enlightened my life since working at the gym and also since meeting new people and making new friendships, so I will share what I shared on FB with all of you.
- Trained my client this afternoon and just love her as a person, she just has a wonderful heart and does so well 😀
- I had someone from the gym tonight bring me tamales, the sweetest and both of her sons are just so awesome.. the one hugged me and I always feel like family to them. I so appreciate it ❤
- I might have some new clients to train, possibly a couple… and that’s exciting because they seem eager and I hope if anything, I hope can raise their self esteem and give them something to look forward to when they arrive in the gym regardless if I’m their trainer or not… I always aim to build people up.. because I want people to feel like they belong and feel good about themselves because I know the feeling of low self esteem and wanting to give up and I hope everyone I train and help I make them feel empowered and cared about. I always tell people I believe in them, because if nobody else does, I want them to know I do!
- I’ve made some great friendships and people who have been amazing toward me in and out of the gym, just your hello and a high five puts a smile on my face and I love you guys. I appreciate those who have always encouraged me in my lifting and encouraged me to be my best self, thank you
- the awesome instructor and a few ladies invited me out in the next few weeks for my birthday and I just feel like it definitely means something, I appreciate them
- I tell ya, this dentist who comes into my gym, he is so funny and just down to earth and humble. His conversations have always been a learning experience and something to look forward to, I love it.
- I talk too much and never get out of the gym on time, lol
I also want to thank all of you who take the time to follow, read and share my blog among your peers, whom have taken the time to leave comments and share conversations with me on social media. I have been blogging for a little over 2 years now and it feels like a lifetime because I have met some wonderful and skillful bloggers — people who have transformed since day one of following them and have seen me transform since day one of following me. To watch your growth as writers has been an absolute honor and I look forward to many more years of watching and being apart of your experience. Blogging has become second nature to me, a second full time hobby and job, I take it seriously and share my life (good and bad) with all of you because I want to be real and want to show my own growth, my own stumbles and my own get up moments. As bloggers, it gets easy getting caught up in the stats and wanting to have the most viewers and followers, etc. & that stuff is all fine and dandy, but for me, it means more when I develop relationships/bonds with people who read my content. I have fallen behind on post, have made changes to the blog, and have fallen short on quality of post at times, but it never ceases to amaze me how many of you continue to be there no matter. I appreciate all of you and wish all of you the best with your continued writing and may we continue to build friendships and share laughs with one another for the next many years ahead of us ❤
—– Shay- lon