I made some huge strides yesterday when it came to my deadlifts, I was able to lift heavier weights more more reps and without a weight belt.
- Conventional Deadlift: 3 x 5,3,1
- 75% of 90% of 1RM: 200 lb, no weight belt
- 85% of 90% of 1RM: 225 lb, no weight belt
- 95% of 90% of 1RM: 250 lb, 3 max reps
I also see where sometimes my form is “off” during my deadlifts, my initial starting position is fine, but I have a bad habit of lifting my butt before using my legs and it is something I will continue to work on, so if you take notice, one of my videos, it does have this bad habit being utilized. Weird thing is, when training clients, my form is spot on, but when training myself, I tend to be less strict and that isn’t good but I am glad I do videos of this so I know where my mistakes lie. Not to mention, I have the “form and technique” police on my case when I post videos to IG.
- Barbell Hip thruster: 5 x 5-6, 135 lb
- DB romanian deadlift: 5 x 5-6, 90 lb
- Kettelbell snatch: 5 x 5-6, 12 kg
- Barbell stiff-leg deadlift: 5 x 5-6, 185 lb — new PR 😀
- Stair climber: 15 min, level 7