Today was one of those days where I wasn’t in town to attend my regular gym and I still wanted to get a workout in, in order to not skip a Monday. Thankfully, my friend, whom I was staying with over the weekend, agreed to attend the gym with me earlier this morning at her gym. Now, if I had to attend without her, i probably would have, but not have liked it very much because of the fact it was a new environment that I am not yet used to and have only been to once before. With as long as I have been lifting, you would assume I wouldn’t have any issues with the gyms, but I still have my small insecurities when entering a new gym in a new place. Today’s workout was both quick and very simple. In the mix of it all, I was able to show her new exercises and push her past what she would normally feel comfortable doing, I love doing that; boosting someone’s confidence and making them feel good about their abilities.
- Smith machine bench press: 3 x 6, 75 lbs, 95 lbs
- Smith machine bentover row: 3 x 8, 75 lbs
- smith machine upright row: 3 x 8, 45 lbs
- Seated Db shoulder press: 3 x 8, 40 lbs
- seated Db lateral raise: 3 x 8, 20 lbs
- Seat low row: 3 x 8, 100 lbs
- wide grip lat pulldown: 3 x 8, 70 lbs