What are your career goals?
- Full time personal trainer at a big gym — personal trainer manager even
- own business CPT (independent contractor)
- full time blogger/writer being paid
- successful podcaster
- business — line of my own products
- strength and conditioning coaching
- working with elite athletes — colleges, professional sports teams
- traveling CPT — and online training coach
- motivational speaker worldwide
Create a chain reaction (share):
Published by WonderWoman & Fit
You can assume I have a love for fitness & a love for Wonderwoman -- both assumptions are correct.
I am an ACSM certified personal trainer of 8+ years -- I currently reside in Ohio and live a simplistic life at the age of 29. If I am not lifting, I am eating, sleeping, traveling, exploring, or movie watching. I recently moved during a pandemic, now I am focused on self care (self love), building a business of my own in personal training, becoming a professional blogger, starting a podcast and doing things that make me happy! I am a sister, daughter, and loyal friend --- I love everyone's dog and I am on a mission to pet as many dogs as possible everywhere I go! LOL.
My mission is to talk health (physical/mental), design programming, motivational speak, learn, grow, prosper, build others and make as many people smile as possible because I want nothing more than to be the change I seek in the world.
View more posts
One thought on “365 Days of Self Discovery: Your Dreams/Wishes/Hopes/Future”
I am a bit clueless these days, but working on it