What are your insecurities?
There are things that I have failed to list due to a brain fart I had, and the majority of things I am going to list I am either currently working towards not making it a weakness or have seen progress where it doesn’t phase me as much as it once did. Everyone has flaws, and what I may consider my flaws, others may disagree and find it beautiful. This list isn’t about being negative towards myself/putting myself down — but instead to recognize the things that bother me about me.
- My thighs ( I have always thought my thighs were huge looking, and sometimes I feel they are more fatty than they are muscle)
- My lower abdominal/hips because I have the hardest time ridding body fat in that particular area and have to work twice as hard in order to do so compared to other areas of my body
- My butt pending the type of jeans/shorts I am wearing
- My face when my chin and cheeks are overrun with hair — I hate the feeling of growing hair in those regions because I have to constantly wax it or pluck them
- I feel that everyone is judging me or judging my decisions — when I notice someone laughing , I assume it is at me or about me, etc.
- I struggle with making lasting relationships/friendships because I have a hard time with talking with people I don’t know and people whom I have just met
- I tend to keep my thoughts and feelings to myself because I figure nobody cares
- I over-analyze everything
- I have a difficult time standing up for myself
- I don’t find myself attractive compared to other people
2 thoughts on “365 Days of Self Discovery: Health & Well-Being”
Looks like we have some of your bullet points in common. Loved the post
Thank you so much!