Being nominated for this award was totally unexpected and super awesome! Thank you https://beautifulgraciousandgood.wordpress.com/ for nominating me. Make sure to check out her blog page, I have only just recently starting following her and she has a great blog page that highlights her life and some fitness things that might be of interest to some of you who are interested in her own journey 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated
them and provide the link to the post you created.
I created this blog in 2015 in order to talk about fitness/health and how it relates to my life and then decided to take it one notch further and made it more of a informative blog along with some highly debatable topics to get people talking about it. I hope in the near future to integrate more things to this blog and make it my own personal website that continues to fill people’s lives with motivation and some type of inspiration.
My advice to new bloggers would be…
- Expand, read other things outside of your own niche. This is the best way to meet people and to learn.
- Don’t write to make money, write to share something, people will appreciate it more.
Here are the 15 bloggers that I have nominated:
For more blog awards, please click here