- 2-3 minute skipping in place
- Bentover barbell row: 4 x 9-11. 70 lb (1 minute skipping in place between sets)
- DB incline row: 3 x 9-11. 70 lb ( 1 minute goblet squat – 30 lb between sets)
- Seated cable rows: 3 x 9-11. 120 lb ( 1 minute box jumps between each set)
- Barbell shrug: 4 x 9-11. 155 lb (1 minute DB step ups – 20 lb between each set)
- Barbell curl: 3 x 9-11. 45 lb (1 minute kettlebell swings- 8kg between each set)
- seated barbell curl: 3 x 9-11. 30 lb (1 minute med ball slams – 10 lb between each set)
- Reverse barbell curl: 3 x 9-11. 45 lb. (1 minute DB lunge-20 lb between each set)
Today I was not feeling it, I was fatigued before getting started and just aching a bit. I don’t think it is over training ( not quite that bad) .. I just think it is about that time again (if you know what I mean). I couldn’t finish a whole minute of med ball slams without stopping and I hardly slammed the ball hard enough to make a noise, I was just barely getting by on my workout today, BUT with all that being said, I made some good progress compared to my week one results. If you are interested in seeing the results from week one to now, click Here
Anyone else have a long day at the gym today, or just not feeling today’s workout?
Fitness Wonder Woman,
now for those of you who are working on building strength and need something lighter to get started, my gym used body bars with some of their clients and in college I started with one for a class or two and let me tell you, they come real handy!
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”