- 2-3 minute bench step up
- Barbell shoulder press: 4 x 6-8. 65 lb ( 1 minute bench step up after each set)
- DB shoulder press: 3 x 6-8. 50 lb (1 minute kettlebell swing – 8kg between each set)
- Standing DB upright row: 3 x 6-8. 40 lb ( 1 minute sprints between each set)
- Barbell squat: 4 x 6-8. 135 lb ( 1 minute box jumps between each set)
- Barbell deadlift: 3 x 6-8. 135 lb ( 1 minute med ball slams- 10 lb between each set)
- Leg press: 3 x 6-8. 180 lb (1 minute mountain climbers between each set)
- standing calf raises: 3 x 7-8 ( 1 minute lateral bounds between each set)
- seated calf raises: 3 z 7-8 180 lb ( 1 minute running in place between each set)
I struggled on the 2nd and 3rd set of the barbell shoulder press for 65 lb , sometimes only hitting 4 reps .. but the first and last set I hit 6 reps. Both the barbell and DB shoulder press were seated and I struggle with the seated ones vs the standing presses. I have noticed compared to where I was at 45 lb, I am able to lift more weight during this exercise, so this makes me happy. I always happily enjoy the sprints and my barbell squat is getting better overtime , although 135 at 6 reps I was still feeling it. My deadlift form is better than where it was and I able to pick up the barbell much better now when using the proper muscles. Overall today’s workout was very good for a leg day!
P.S I don’t like mountain climbers, but they didn’t hurt as much today as they normally do and didn’t fatigue me as much either.