Sorry bloggers.. I am a day late on this particular workout, yesterday I ran out of time before work and didn’t get the chance to post my workout.. so here is yesterday’s and I will also post today’s as well!
- 2-3 minute jump rope
- Barbell squat: 4 x 10 – 65 lb, 3 x 8- 95 lb, 3 x 5- 135 lb
- Barbell deadlift: 4 x 10- 95 lb, 3 x 8- 115 lb, 3 x 5- 135 lb
- vertical leg press: 4 x 15, 205 lb , 225 lb
- DB box step ups: 4 x 30 seconds, 30 lb
- Leg press (linear): 5 x 10, 180 lb
- Box Step ups: 5 x 30 seconds
- Squats (one minute)
- Lunge step ups ( one minute)
- planks ( one minute)
- mountain climbers (one minute)
- jump rope (one minute)
1 round of each, with a 1 minute rest between exercises.
Overall this was a good leg day workout I created, I really focused on the squats and deadlifts and add some leg press variations for some supersets!
Like, comment, share and follow!