- Cable overhead triceps extension: 4 x 25
- EZ bar bicep curls: 4 x 25, 30 lbs
- Bentover DB reverse flyes: 4 x 25, 10 lbs
- Barbell bench press: 5 x 2-3, 115 lbs (95% 1RM)
- DB floor press: 6 x 12-15, 40 lbs
- DB upright row: 6 x 12-15, 20 lbs
- DB lateral raises: 6 x 12-15, 20 lbs
- DB palms in bentover row: 6 x 12-15, 40 lbs
- Cable reverse grip triceps extension: 6 x 12-15, 50 lbs
- DB curls: 6 x 12-15, 40 lbs
- Cable bicep curls: 6 x 12-15, 30 lbs
- Cable upright row: 6 x 12-15, 20 lbs
- Triceps Dips: 6 x 12-15
Create a chain reaction (share):
Published by WonderWoman & Fit
You can assume I have a love for fitness & a love for Wonderwoman -- both assumptions are correct.
I am an ACSM certified personal trainer of 8+ years -- I currently reside in Ohio and live a simplistic life at the age of 29. If I am not lifting, I am eating, sleeping, traveling, exploring, or movie watching. I recently moved during a pandemic, now I am focused on self care (self love), building a business of my own in personal training, becoming a professional blogger, starting a podcast and doing things that make me happy! I am a sister, daughter, and loyal friend --- I love everyone's dog and I am on a mission to pet as many dogs as possible everywhere I go! LOL.
My mission is to talk health (physical/mental), design programming, motivational speak, learn, grow, prosper, build others and make as many people smile as possible because I want nothing more than to be the change I seek in the world.
View more posts