Chest Dynamic Effort
- Rear delt machine: 4 x 25, 20 lbs
- Pec Dec: 4 x 25, 20 lbs
- Triceps extension machine: 4 x 25, 35 lbs
- Barbell bench press: 6 x 6-8 (70%) + 5 lbs, 3 x 90 lbs, 3 x 95 lbs
- Barbell bench press: 1 x 1, 125 lbs
- Cable Triceps pressdown: 4 x 8-10, 1 x 60 lbs, 3 x 70 lbs
- Cable face pull: 4 x 8-10, 1 x 60 lbs, 3 x 70 lbs
- EZ bar military press: 4 x 8-10, 50 lbs
- DB shoulder shrugs: 4 x 8-10, 90 lbs
- Smith machine incline push up: 4 x 8-10
- Smith machine inverted row: 4 x 8-10
Create a chain reaction (share):
Published by WonderWoman & Fit
You can assume I have a love for fitness & a love for Wonderwoman -- both assumptions are correct.
I am an ACSM certified personal trainer of 8+ years -- I currently reside in Ohio and live a simplistic life at the age of 29. If I am not lifting, I am eating, sleeping, traveling, exploring, or movie watching. I recently moved during a pandemic, now I am focused on self care (self love), building a business of my own in personal training, becoming a professional blogger, starting a podcast and doing things that make me happy! I am a sister, daughter, and loyal friend --- I love everyone's dog and I am on a mission to pet as many dogs as possible everywhere I go! LOL.
My mission is to talk health (physical/mental), design programming, motivational speak, learn, grow, prosper, build others and make as many people smile as possible because I want nothing more than to be the change I seek in the world.
View more posts