- EZ bar stiff legged deadlift: 4 x 25, 20 lbs
- Hip adduction: 4 x 25, 40 lbs
- Ab coaster: 4 x 25, 20 lbs
- Conventional deadlift: 6 x 6-8 (70%) 3 x 215 lbs, 3 x 220 lbs
- Barbell back squat: 6 x 6-8 (70%) 3 x 155 lbs, 3 x 160 lbs
- Power cleans: 6 x 3, 100 lbs
- Smith machine sissy squats: 4 x 8-10, 75 lbs
- EZ bar walking lunges: 4 x 8-10, 40 lbs
- Walking kettlebell toe touches: 4 x 8-10, 12 lbs
Create a chain reaction (share):
Published by WonderWoman & Fit
You can assume I have a love for fitness & a love for Wonderwoman -- both assumptions are correct.
I am an ACSM certified personal trainer of 8+ years -- I currently reside in Ohio and live a simplistic life at the age of 29. If I am not lifting, I am eating, sleeping, traveling, exploring, or movie watching. I recently moved during a pandemic, now I am focused on self care (self love), building a business of my own in personal training, becoming a professional blogger, starting a podcast and doing things that make me happy! I am a sister, daughter, and loyal friend --- I love everyone's dog and I am on a mission to pet as many dogs as possible everywhere I go! LOL.
My mission is to talk health (physical/mental), design programming, motivational speak, learn, grow, prosper, build others and make as many people smile as possible because I want nothing more than to be the change I seek in the world.
View more posts
One thought on “Legs”
Reblogged this on Links traffickers.com.