- DB chest press: 4 x 25, 20 lbs
- Pec dec machine: 4 x 25, 20 lbs
- reverse grip triceps pressdown: 4 x 25, 50 lbs
- Barbell bench press: 5 x 8 x 65%, 80 lbs
- Barbell bench press (narrow grip): 5 x 8, 70 lbs
- Lat pulldown (underhand): 5 x 8, 60 lbs, 70 lbs, 80 lbs, 90 lbs
- body weight dips: 5 x 8
- DB alternating hammer curls: 5 x 8, 60 lbs
- EZ bar reverse grip bentover row: 5 x 8, 60 lbs
- Seated DB alternating curls: 5 x 8, 40 lbs
- DB bentover reverse fly: 5 x 8, 40 lbs
Create a chain reaction (share):
Published by WonderWoman & Fit
You can assume I have a love for fitness & a love for Wonderwoman -- both assumptions are correct.
I am an ACSM certified personal trainer of 8+ years -- I currently reside in Ohio and live a simplistic life at the age of 29. If I am not lifting, I am eating, sleeping, traveling, exploring, or movie watching. I recently moved during a pandemic, now I am focused on self care (self love), building a business of my own in personal training, becoming a professional blogger, starting a podcast and doing things that make me happy! I am a sister, daughter, and loyal friend --- I love everyone's dog and I am on a mission to pet as many dogs as possible everywhere I go! LOL.
My mission is to talk health (physical/mental), design programming, motivational speak, learn, grow, prosper, build others and make as many people smile as possible because I want nothing more than to be the change I seek in the world.
View more posts