- Body bar butt lifts: 4 x 25
- body bar goodmorning: 4 x 25
- Body bar hip thrusters: 4 x 25
- Sumo deadlift: 5 x 3 x 75%, 215 lbs
- Barbell back squat: 5 x 3 x 75%, 170 lbs
- Single leg seated extensions: 5 x 8 each leg, 30 lbs
- Kettlebell goblet squat: 5 x 8, 10 kg
- Hip adduction: 5 x 8, 100 lbs
- Hip abduction: 5 x 8, 100 lbs
- DB bulgarian squat: 5 x 8 each leg, 50 lbs
- Seated single leg curl: 5 x 8 each leg, 30 lbs
Create a chain reaction (share):
Published by WonderWoman & Fit
You can assume I have a love for fitness & a love for Wonderwoman -- both assumptions are correct.
I am an ACSM certified personal trainer of 8+ years -- I currently reside in Ohio and live a simplistic life at the age of 29. If I am not lifting, I am eating, sleeping, traveling, exploring, or movie watching. I recently moved during a pandemic, now I am focused on self care (self love), building a business of my own in personal training, becoming a professional blogger, starting a podcast and doing things that make me happy! I am a sister, daughter, and loyal friend --- I love everyone's dog and I am on a mission to pet as many dogs as possible everywhere I go! LOL.
My mission is to talk health (physical/mental), design programming, motivational speak, learn, grow, prosper, build others and make as many people smile as possible because I want nothing more than to be the change I seek in the world.
View more posts