- 2-3 minute step up with knee raise
- Barbell bench press (medium grip): 4 x 2-5. 100 lb (1 minute bench step up between sets)
- Incline DB press: 3 x 2-5. 70 lb (1 minute DB clean- 20 lb between sets)
- Decline DB bench press: 3 x 2-5. 60 lb (1 minute running in place between sets)
- Dips: 4 x 2-5. ( 1 minute kettlebell swing- 8kg between sets)
- Barbell bench press (close grip): 4 x 2-5, 65 lb (1 minute smith power clean – 75 lb between sets)
- Smith machine hip thrust: 3 x 4-5, 205 lb (1 minute bench step up between sets)
- Hanging leg raise: 3 x 4-5 , 10 lb (1 minute bench step up between sets)
Today starts the last week of this particular program & I am so very excited with how far I have come in strength gains and endurance. I ended up adding 10 lb to my hanging knee raise and was able to do the movement like so and even increased my DB incline press by 10 lb and did 5 good reps.
Let me know what your workout was today? How ya feeling afterwards and any new PR’s.