This whole week has been SUPER DUPER BUSY!
I normally have time to let everyone know beforehand so that it doesn’t come as surprise if I miss days blogging – but I forgot. I have been running the gym I work at this whole week because the owner is on vacation and so I have had to work on days that are normally my day off, not to mention since now having a client at the gym, I have had to focus on making their workouts .. and I just been trying to keep up with studying as well. I hope all of you understand, and know that I will continue to blog and hopefully next week will be back to “normal” but bare with me if I miss some days this week because of my heavy workload. Thank you ahead of time and hope you enjoy this workout!
Light leg, biceps and triceps Workout
- Kettlebell front squat: 3 x 15-20, 24 lb
- Glute kickback: 3 x 15-20
- Hammer curls: 3 x 15-20, 30 lb
- Kettlebell one-legged deadlift: 3 x 15-20, 12 lb
- Cable one arm triceps extension: 3 x 15-20, 30 lb
- Cable curls: 3 x 15-20, 30 lb
- DB squat to shoulder press: 3 x 15-20, 20 lb
- Close grip EZ bar curl: 3 x 15-20, 20 lb
- Lying DB tricep extension: 3 x 15-20, 30 lb
- Dips: 3 x 15-20
- Barbell calf raises: 3 x 15-20, 45 lb
- Bodyweight squats: 3 x 15-20
HIIT Training: 3 rounds
- Elbow plank (20 seconds) then 20 sec rest
- plank (20 seconds) then 20 sec rest
- Elbow plank (20 seconds) 20 sec rest
- plank (20 seconds) 60 seconds rest
I did a very light weight workout, nothing with heavy lifting, I was working on some muscular endurance and also some ab HIIT work as well.