- EZ-Bar goodmorning 4 x 25, 20 lbs
- lying leg curl: 4 x 25
- EZ Bar hip thruster: 4 x 25, 20 lbs
- Conventional deadlift: 9 x 3-6, 180 lbs (60% 1RM)
— Deficit deadlift: 5 x 3-6, 180 lbs
- Barbell back squat (low bar, wide stance): 9 x 3-6, 120 lbs
— Barbell back squat (high bar narrow stance): 5 x 3-6, 120 lbs
- EZ bar jump squats: 5 x 10-15, 40 lbs
- kettlebell snatch: 5 x 10-15, 8 kg
- Resistance band lateral leg raises: 5 x 10-15, red band
- DB cleans: 5 x 10-15, 30 lbs
- Cable kickback: 5 x 10-15, 10 lbs each leg
- Lateral lying leg raises: 5 x 10-15
Also be sure to check out my video of me demonstrating jump squats: EZ Bar jump squats
Create a chain reaction (share):
Published by WonderWoman & Fit
You can assume I have a love for fitness & a love for Wonderwoman -- both assumptions are correct.
I am an ACSM certified personal trainer of 8+ years -- I currently reside in Ohio and live a simplistic life at the age of 29. If I am not lifting, I am eating, sleeping, traveling, exploring, or movie watching. I recently moved during a pandemic, now I am focused on self care (self love), building a business of my own in personal training, becoming a professional blogger, starting a podcast and doing things that make me happy! I am a sister, daughter, and loyal friend --- I love everyone's dog and I am on a mission to pet as many dogs as possible everywhere I go! LOL.
My mission is to talk health (physical/mental), design programming, motivational speak, learn, grow, prosper, build others and make as many people smile as possible because I want nothing more than to be the change I seek in the world.
View more posts