- kettlebell stiff legged deadlift: 4 x 25, 12 lbs
- standing hip abduction: 4 x 25, 30 lbs
- kettlebell swings: 4 x 25, 12 lbs
- Sumo deadlift: 3 x 190 lbs, 3 x 195 lbs (6 reps)
- Barbell back squat: 3 x 145 lbs, 3 x 155 lbs (6 reps)
- Barbell front squat: 4 x 8-10, 105 lbs
- Linear leg press (narrow stance) 4 x 8-10, 298 lbs
- Linear leg press (wide stance) 4 x 8-10, 298 lbs
- Smith machine lunges: 4 x 8-10, 75 lbs
- EZ bar goodmorning: 4 x 8-10, 50 lbs
- Seated leg extension (single leg) 4 x 8-10 each leg, 20 lbs
- Seated leg extension: 4 x 8-10, 80 lbs
Create a chain reaction (share):
Published by WonderWoman & Fit
You can assume I have a love for fitness & a love for Wonderwoman -- both assumptions are correct.
I am an ACSM certified personal trainer of 8+ years -- I currently reside in Ohio and live a simplistic life at the age of 29. If I am not lifting, I am eating, sleeping, traveling, exploring, or movie watching. I recently moved during a pandemic, now I am focused on self care (self love), building a business of my own in personal training, becoming a professional blogger, starting a podcast and doing things that make me happy! I am a sister, daughter, and loyal friend --- I love everyone's dog and I am on a mission to pet as many dogs as possible everywhere I go! LOL.
My mission is to talk health (physical/mental), design programming, motivational speak, learn, grow, prosper, build others and make as many people smile as possible because I want nothing more than to be the change I seek in the world.
View more posts