Had a worthwhile conversation with a member of the gym, and he was sharing his insight on career paths and taking on opportunities that could lead to bigger gains & success. It was well worth it, because I learned how to speak to a manager about wanting to negotiate salaries/hourly wages, etc and how to go about talking to a manager about my needs and asking questions so that it helps to give me more to go off of to make the possible choices for myself and my future. I didn’t have my dad growing up, so for me, this was a huge deal and I appreciated it.
Besides that I did some heavier lifts today with squats and deadlifts & it felt easier.
- Seated leg curl: 4 x 25, 30 lbs
- EZ bar butt lifts: 4 x 25, 30 lbs
- EZ bar hip thrusters: 4 x 25, 30 lbs
- Conventional deadlift: 3 x 1-2 (93%) 280 lbs
- Barbell back squat: 3 x 1-2 (93%) 210 lbs
- Front squats: 4 x 4-6, 100 lbs
- Box squats: 2 x 5-6, 210 lbs
- DB cleans: 4 x 5-6, 60 lbs
- Kettlebell one handed overhead squat: 4 x 5-6, 8 kg