Warm up: 2 -3 minute step up with knee raise
- Barbell bench press: 4 x 2-5. 75 lb, 95 lb, 100 lb, 105 lb. ( 1 minute step ups)
- Incline DB press: 3 x 2-5. 75 lb, 85 lb. (1 minute DB clean – 30 lb)
- Decline smith press: 3 x 2-5, 85 lb. (1 minute running in place)
- Dips: 4 x 6-8. ( 1 minute kettlebell swings – 15 lb)
- Close grip barbell bench press: 4 x 2-5. 85 lb. (1 minute smith power clean – 85 lb)
- Cable crunch: 3 x 5-6. 65 lb. (1 minute quick step ups)
- smith machine hip thrust: 3 x 5-6. 25 lb. (1 minute bench step up)
This workout was focused on strength , which is why the reps are really low. The 1 minute exercises are to be done between each set (so this means no resting between sets). The cardio workout is meant to be done with lower weights, because you want to be able to do the workout for the whole minute without stopping (which is why you see a lower weight).
The last exercise, I did a lower weight because I am not used to that workout and wanted to get the form down for next time before adding more weight.
For more workouts, videos, and updates .. follow me on social media:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIrhf0FpxoQk4F_bznTjIg
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ShayFitnessWonderWoman/
Google + https://plus.google.com/+ShaylonMoss
I also have a MyFitnessPal app, so if interested, you may add me on there as well. Thanks for reading, leave comments, likes, follows and reblog/share! I also want to share I did a PR in the cable crunch, went up 8 lb 😀