- 2-3 minute jump roping
- Bentover barbell row: 4 x 2-5. 85 lb (1 minute jump rope between sets)
- Bentover DB row: 3 x 2-5. 70 lb (1 minute goblet squat- 30 lb between each set)
- Seated cable rows: 3 x 2-5. 120 lb (1 minute box jumps between each set)
- Barbell shrug: 4 x 2-5. 175 lb (1 minute DB step ups – 20 lb between each set)
- Barbell curl: 3 x 2-5, 50 lb (1 minute kettlebell swings- 8kg between each set)
- Barbell or EZ bar preacher curl: 3 x 2-5. 40 lb (1 minute med ball slam – 10 lb between each set)
- Reverse barbell curl: 3 x 2-5. 50 lb. (1 minute DB lunge – 20 lb between each set)
- Seated palm up barbell wrist curls: 3 x 4-5. 45 lb ( 5 reps of pull ups between each set)
Today I did another PR & it was in my barbell shrugs! a week or so ago it was only at 165 and today I hit 175 lb! Another achievement. Hoping to continue this. Today was another focus on building strength and I slowed down on the cardio acceleration to focus on my form during each exercise. I posted two new videos today on YouTube 🙂 check out my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIrhf0FpxoQk4F_bznTjIg and I will hopefully be posting the links either tomorrow and talk about the workouts or possibly next week.
Heads Up: I am starting my studies again this month and on, and so this means I will stay on schedule but sometimes I might post later at night (my time) or perhaps be late in responding to some of the messages on my blog and social media. Be patient with me as I have to stay on a tight schedule because I am also working two jobs at this time. I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of this announcement.
Don’t forget to follow me on social media:
Soundcloud podcast: https://soundcloud.com/shay-lonfitnesswonderwoman-moss-fitness-wonderwoman
Ask for my snapchat.