Saturday was a toughy but in a good way, because I made some good progress!
legs, biceps, triceps
- Barbell front squat: 3 x 8, 100 lb
- Leg press: 3 x 8, 270 lb
- Seated calf raise: 3 x 8, 100 lb
- Seated DB curl: 3 x 8, 50 lb
- Weighted Dip: 3 x 8, 15 lb
- Leg curl: 3 x 8, 60 lb
- Leg raises: 3 x 8 each leg
- Bodyweight squat: 30/45/30/45
- Kettlebell swings: 30/45/30/45, 10 kg
Now, for a while I was only able to do 3-5 reps with 100 lb front squat and Saturday I did 3 sets of 8 (it was super hard but I did it), also, it was my first time doing weighed dips and it wasn’t so bad but definitely more challenging – I am hoping I will be able to give weighted pull ups a go.