- Kettlebell stiff legged deadlift: 4 x 25, 4kg
- Kettlebell swings: 4 x 25, 4kg
- Clamshell with band: 4 x 25 each leg, red band
- Conventional deadlift: 6 x 5-6 @ 65% 1RM — 200 lbs
- Barbell back squat: 6 x 5-6 @ 65% 1RM — 145 lbs
- Front Squats: 5 x 8-10, 105 lbs
- Smith machine vertical leg press: 5 x 8-10, 205 lbs
- seated leg curl: 5 x 8-10, 50 lbs
- Kettlebell plie squats: 5 x 8-10, 12 kg
- EZ bar hip thruster: 5 x 8-10, 70 lbs
- EZ bar overhead lunges: 5 x 8-10 (first time doing this exercise) 30 lbs but probably could have went higher.
- Seated leg extension: Dropset
- 80 lbs, 8-10 reps
- 70 lbs, 8-10 reps
- 60 lbs, 8-10 reps
- 50 lbs, 8-10 reps
- 40 lbs, 8-10 reps
- 30 lbs, 8-10 reps
- 20 lbs, 8-10 reps
No rest during this dropset.
Create a chain reaction (share):
Published by WonderWoman & Fit
You can assume I have a love for fitness & a love for Wonderwoman -- both assumptions are correct.
I am an ACSM certified personal trainer of 8+ years -- I currently reside in Ohio and live a simplistic life at the age of 29. If I am not lifting, I am eating, sleeping, traveling, exploring, or movie watching. I recently moved during a pandemic, now I am focused on self care (self love), building a business of my own in personal training, becoming a professional blogger, starting a podcast and doing things that make me happy! I am a sister, daughter, and loyal friend --- I love everyone's dog and I am on a mission to pet as many dogs as possible everywhere I go! LOL.
My mission is to talk health (physical/mental), design programming, motivational speak, learn, grow, prosper, build others and make as many people smile as possible because I want nothing more than to be the change I seek in the world.
View more posts