- seated hip abduction machine: 4 x 25, 40 lbs
- standing hip abduction: 4 x 25, 40 lbs
- body bar goodmorning: 4 x 25, 3 lbs
- Sumo Deadlift: 6 x 6-8 (75%) 215 lbs
- Barbell back squat: 6 x 6-8 (75%) 170 lbs
- Power cleans: 6 x 3, 80 lbs
- Barbell front squats: 5 x 8-10, 100 lbs
- Body bar overhead squats: 5 x 8-10, 19 lbs
- Smith machine sissy squats: 5 x 8-10, 115 lbs
- Kettlebell snatch: 5 x 8-10, 10 kg
- EZ bar goodmorning: 5 x 8-10, 40 lbs
- Kettlebell swings 45 seconds, 10 kg
- Box jumps: 30 seconds
Create a chain reaction (share):
Published by WonderWoman & Fit
You can assume I have a love for fitness & a love for Wonderwoman -- both assumptions are correct.
I am an ACSM certified personal trainer of 8+ years -- I currently reside in Ohio and live a simplistic life at the age of 29. If I am not lifting, I am eating, sleeping, traveling, exploring, or movie watching. I recently moved during a pandemic, now I am focused on self care (self love), building a business of my own in personal training, becoming a professional blogger, starting a podcast and doing things that make me happy! I am a sister, daughter, and loyal friend --- I love everyone's dog and I am on a mission to pet as many dogs as possible everywhere I go! LOL.
My mission is to talk health (physical/mental), design programming, motivational speak, learn, grow, prosper, build others and make as many people smile as possible because I want nothing more than to be the change I seek in the world.
View more posts