How could you take better care of your mental health?
Mental health is very important to me, so this question definitely is helpful to not only myself but to others who have mental health conditions and need advice or tips that I am currently taking or that I am planning on implementing in my life so that I can live a healthier lifestyle. If any of my readers would like to add to this list of things, please feel free, everyone is different and I am always open to different ideas.
- Ridding people in my life who are toxic, negative, and mentally draining
- Finding ways to better manage my anxieties, depressive moods and stress
- Fueling my mind with affirmations, meditations, good quality food, and positive thoughts
- Not allow myself to give too much of myself to anyone to prevent from pouring from an “empty cup”
- Have boundaries/create boundaries to have control over myself and what I will allow and prevent those from taking advantage of me
- Communicate with a therapist, friend, family, spouse instead of keeping everything bundled up inside
- Take time for myself as much as possible
- read, listen to podcast, watch educational videos – keep my mind busy with learning experiences
- Get enough sleep daily