Alright! so as all of you know I have been doing a program to gain some muscular strength and maybe lose some pounds on the side. I started this program because another YouTuber wanted to do a fitness collaboration with me and figured it would be something new and different and so here I am. We normally post every Thursday or Friday our videos but on the side I also give you my workouts I do each day (I have been known to forget to post some of the days) but this way you get an idea of my whole workout, that way if you want to copy me, you can, lol. This week started phase two of the program, which is relatively the same exercises but you may notice I have increased weights or have increased my cardio acceleration time, etc. This will be another 6 weeks of grueling pain and amazing results. Glad you could come along for the ride, so to get started, this was Monday’s workout which was week one of day one.
- 2-3 minutes, step ups with knee raise
- barbell bench press (medium grip), 4 x 9-11. 65 lb. 1 minute bench step ups between each set.
- Incline DB press: 3 x 9-11. 50 lb. 1 minute DB clean (20 lb) between each set
- Decline smith press: 3 x 9-11. 75 lb, 95 lb. 1 minute of running in place between each set
- Dips: 4 x 9-11. 1 minute kettlebell swings (8 kg) between each set
- Barbell bench press: 4 x 9-11. 65 lb. 1 minute smith power clean (75 lb) between each set
- Cable crunch: 3 x 9-11. 100 lb. 1 minute bench step ups between each set
- Smith machine hip thrust: 3 x 9-11. 75 lb. 1 minute quick step ups between each set