- 2-3 minute step up with knee raise
- Barbell bench press (medium): 4 x 2-5. 95 lb and 100 lb (1 minute step up between sets)
- Incline DB press: 3 x 2-5. 70 lb. (1 minute DB clean – 20 lb between each set)
- Decline smith press: 3 x 2-5. 105 lb (1 minute running in place between each set)
- Dips: 4 x 6-8. (1 minute kettlebell swings – 8kg between each set)
- Barbell bench press (close grip): 4 x 2-5. 65 lb. (1 minute smith power clean- 75 lb between each set)
- Cable crunch: 3 x 5-6. 120 lb. (1 minute quick step ups between each set)
- Smith machine hip thrust: 3 x 5-6. 205 lb (1 minute bench step up between each set)
I want to also mention I hit some PR’s today. I am officially in the 100s club for my bench press, I increased on my DB incline press by 30 lb and I increased on my hip thrust by like over 100 lb. Yes, lower reps, but built some great strength which was the focus today.
I will have the video of my bench press PR tomorrow on the blog, but if you can’t wait until then, the video is up on YouTube and my instagram.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKgSIFBjBpc and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shaylon_fitnesswonderwoman/?hl=en and I will also post more about the bench press tomorrow in a post, Thanks for stopping by.