I did not make it to the gym today due to having other priorities and then having to work. This was yesterday’s workout.
- Conventional deadlift: 3 x 3
- 70% of 90% of 1-RM: 185 lb
- 80% of 90% of 1-RM: 215 lb
- 90% of 90% of 1-RM: 240 lb, I did 3 max reps. previous to this, I was doing 5 max reps at 235 lb, so I wasn’t too happy I only got three up with 240 lb, but wasn’t entirely upset either. I probably could have gotten one last rep in.
My 1-RM went up 10 lb, so this means I should be able to lift 295 lb for maxing, WHICH IS TRUE, because I had a video last week, I believe or the week before showing my 295 lb 1Rep max — so this means I am on the right path. Tomorrow I might aim for 295 lb again just to see if I can still lift it and if got any easier.
- Romanian deadlift from deficit: 5 x 8-12, 135 lb
- Rack pulls: 5 x 8-12, 135 lb, 155 lb
- Kettlebell one legged deadlift: 5 x 12, 12 kg
- Resistance hip bridge: 5 x 12, red band
- DB hanging knee raises: 4 x 12, 10 lb
- Vertical leg raises: 4 x 12
- Stair stepper: 20 minutes, level 7
Tomorrow I will try to post a blog post, but it is the last day before I leave, so I might be busier and so if I don’t post tomorrow for whatever reason, I should be back on Monday 😀