- Plie squat: 4 x 25, 10 kg
- Kneeling hip stretch: 4 x 15 seconds
- seated hip adduction: 4 x 25, 40 lbs
- Conventional deadlift: 5 x 1 x 80%, 245 lbs
- Barbell back squat: 5 x 1 x 80%, 180 lbs
- Front squats: 5 x 5, 95 lbs (was going for 135 lbs – but was not feeling it today)
- Smith machine lunges: 5 x 5, 75 lbs each leg
- Seated calf raises: 5 x 5, 80 lbs
- DB plie squats: 5 x 5, 16 kg
- Kettlebell single leg deadlift: 5 x 5 , 10 kg
- glute kickback machine: 5 x 5, 30 lbs each leg
Create a chain reaction (share):
Published by WonderWoman & Fit
You can assume I have a love for fitness & a love for Wonderwoman -- both assumptions are correct.
I am an ACSM certified personal trainer of 8+ years -- I currently reside in Ohio and live a simplistic life at the age of 29. If I am not lifting, I am eating, sleeping, traveling, exploring, or movie watching. I recently moved during a pandemic, now I am focused on self care (self love), building a business of my own in personal training, becoming a professional blogger, starting a podcast and doing things that make me happy! I am a sister, daughter, and loyal friend --- I love everyone's dog and I am on a mission to pet as many dogs as possible everywhere I go! LOL.
My mission is to talk health (physical/mental), design programming, motivational speak, learn, grow, prosper, build others and make as many people smile as possible because I want nothing more than to be the change I seek in the world.
View more posts