Another day, another workout. I upped each one by 2 reps compared to last weeks. You will notice 2-3 new exercises I added because I wanted to add some supersets, and you will notice that I did not do any cardio today due to time but tomorrow, cardio will be implemented.
Legs, biceps, abs, triceps
- Barbell back squat: 3 x 10, 135 lb
- EZ-bar goodmornings: 3 x 10, 20 lb
- Barbell Romanian deadlift: 3 x 10, 185 lb
- DB lunge: 3 x 10, 40 lb
- Barbell standing calf raise: 3 x 10, 115 lb
- Smith machine vertical leg press: 3 x 10, 255 lb
- Barbell curl: 3 x 10, 50 lb
- Lying triceps extension: 3 x 10, 30 lb
- Barbell shrugs: 3 x 6, 185 lb
- hanging leg raises: 3 x 20
Overall today’s back squat felt heavier having to do 10 reps instead of 8 and even my deadlifts were feeling quite heavier compared to last week, hopefully that changes but thankfully I still proved to do 10 reps so that is always a positive. The hanging leg raises are coming easier and less painful, lol. The smith machine vertical leg press I love doing just because it really works those quads and I can do heavier than 255 but I don’t need to go real heavy in order to get what I need from it – highly recommend this exercise if you someone who wants to target the quads.